Monday 28 March 2011

Classic Song 16 - The Moody Blues "Never Comes the Day"

Let's talk about classic music.

My good buddy got married to his true love, this past weekend,
so I thought that, as a tribute, I'd post and discuss a tune that 
I consider one of the most beautiful rock love songs ever.

Specifically, "Never Comes the Day" by The Moody Blues.

Released as the sole single from their 1969 album, On The
Threshold of a Dream, "Never Comes the Day" features
the inimitable Justin Hayward, who wrote the song,
played guitar and sang lead on this magical track.

I could go on, ad nauseum, about how much the Moodies
influenced me, musically. But rather than blather on 
about their greatness, I simply suggest that you 
put on your ear buds or headphones, and drink in 
the words and melody of this timeless recording.

But before you do that, my friends, 
have a gander at my fridge magnets.

Mozz the Elder

www.vapormusic.com






No comments:

Post a Comment